Tuesday, March 12, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 24

But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus. Romans 3:21-24

Dear God,

Thank You that Your righteousness was manifested apart from the Law. The law convicts me of my sin, and there is no way I can ever live up to what the law requires. But Your righteousness comes to me through faith in Jesus Christ because I believe. For just like everyone else, I have sinned and I fall short of the glory of God. But You justify me as a gift by Your grace through Jesus' redemption! What can I do but bow in humble submission to Your plan for my life and Your incredible gift? I will thank You with my heart, mind and soul and proclaim Your goodness to those around me, that they too might know Your righteousness.

Amen.

No comments: