Monday, March 11, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 23

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Dear God,

I want to be bold in my proclamation of the gospel. I am not ashamed, for it IS Your power for salvation to everyone who believes. Lord, may everyone I come in contact with today see that I am a proud proclaimer of the gospel, through my actions and through my words. Thank You that You revealed Yourself to me and opened my heart to the gospel that I would be one who believes. Thank You for Your word which teaches us the gospel and is readily available to us. Thank You for Your salvation, given through Jesus Christ; thank You that You have the power to save.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: