Friday, March 8, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 21

He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:29-31

Lord,
On the heels of praising You for not growing tired or weary, I praise You that You also give strength to those who are weary! I praise You that when I lack might, You increase my power! Thank You for the promise that those who wait for You will gain new strength - strength so powerful that they can run and not get tired! That is something that is hard to comprehend, but God, I know your understanding is inscrutable! Thank You, Lord, that as a result of Your power, I can do all things through Your strength, and for Your glory.

Amen.

No comments: