Tuesday, March 5, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 18

O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; for You have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness. Isaiah 25:1

Dear Lord,

How thankful I am for the wonders You have worked. When I read in the Scripture the stories from thousands of years ago, I can see Your plans formed long ago and how You executed them with perfect faithfulness. You are a Covenant God, and I praise You! I thank You that from the beginning of creation, You had a plan to redeem us, and I am grateful that You carried out Your plan in faithfulness even when Your people were anything but faithful. I exalt You today for Your faithfulness in history, and in current generations, especially in my own life. May others see and hear me tell of Your faithfulness that they might come to know You and experience it for themselves.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: