Monday, March 30, 2009

40 days of prayer: Day 29

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. III John 1:2

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,

I praise You that You are the Great Physician. You are Jehovah Rapha, God who heals all our diseases. I thank You for Your healing power. I pray today for those who are sick and suffering. God, if it is Your will, I pray that You will heal them, make them whole, cure their disease and make them well. Jesus, bring comfort to them and encourage them. I pray that they would look to You as the Great Physician and believe with a bold faith that You can heal. Lord, if there are doctors or other medical professionals involved, I pray that You would give them wisdom and discernment in these situations. Lord, we so look forward to heaven where there will be no sickness. Until then, I ask that You would show Your healing power to those who are in need.

For Your glory,
Amen.

No comments: