Tuesday, March 17, 2009

40 days of prayer: Day 18

The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8

Dear God my Heavenly Father,

I praise You for the truth of this verse. I thank You that you will not fail me or forsake me. I thank You that Your perfect love casts out the fear in my life, and that I have no reason to be dismayed for You are my God.

I praise You that Your word is as true today as when You spoke it to Moses thousands of years ago. I thank You that You will never let me go. Lord, when I find myself in darkness, I ask that Your Holy Spirit will bring this truth to my mind. I know that You go before me, and that You see the plan for my life each and every day. I praise You for your omniscience and Your power.

In Your mighty name,
Amen.

No comments: