Friday, March 2, 2012

40 Days of Prayer: Day 9

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:1-3

Dear Jesus,
I thank You for this promise! Lord, I profess my belief in You and in Your Father, and look forward to one day being with You both in the dwelling place that You have prepared for me. Thank You that You don't just prepare the place but You promise to come and receive me to Yourself. It is so comforting to hear Your words, "Where I am, there you may be also." Where You are, I will be!! How I praise You for your provision for me. And God, I thank You for Your plan that rescued me from my sin and declares me righteous through Your Son so that I may be at home with You in heaven. Lord, let us look forward to that day, and give You all the praise for our eternal future secure with You.

With thanksgiving,
Amen

No comments: