Friday, March 9, 2012

40 Days of Prayer: Day 15

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. I Peter 1:3-5

Dear God,
These three verses are so rich! Your great mercy has caused us to be born again to a LIVING HOPE! Jesus' resurrection made a way for us to obtain an imperishable inheritance - one that is undefiled and will not fade away. Lord, thank You that You have reserved my inheritance for me in heaven. Lord, thank You that Your power is protecting me because of my faith in You. I am protected for a salvation that will be revealed in the last time. Because of Your great mercy! Thank You!

In Your Name,
Amen

No comments: