Wednesday, March 7, 2012

40 Days of Prayer: Day 13

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows. Psalm 23:4-5

Dear God,
I am so thankful that David wrote these words so long ago. I identify with him as He praises You for Your provision. You have taught me, Lord, that I don't need to fear when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I have nothing to fear for You are with me! Your perfect love is casting out fear. Lord, thank You for using Your rod and staff to guide me, prod me and bring me back; Your actions, done out of love, are a tremendous comfort to me. Lord, my cup overflows. You are so good to me. I thank You.

In Your Name,
Amen

No comments: