Wednesday, March 30, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 19

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;And the government will rest on His shoulders;And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Dear Jesus,
How I thank You and praise You that You are my Wonderful Counselor. I am grateful for Your counsel through Your Word and through Your Holy Spirit. I thank You that at any time, in any place, for any reason, I can bring my cares, concerns, and even worries to Your throne and that You hear me. I thank You that You live to intercede for me and that I have the privelege of speaking directly to You through prayer. I thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to guide me and to counsel me and for providing Your word which tells me how to live. May I bring glory to You as my Wonderful Counselor.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: