Thursday, March 10, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 2

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. II Corinthians 2:14

Dear God,

Today I come before you in thanksgiving. I thank you for leading me in triumph through Christ who paid for my sin on the cross and who through Your power rose from the grave, conquering death forevermore. I thank you that because of His work, I will never taste death. I thank you that because of your incomparable love, death had no hold on Jesus and has no hold on me! I ask you today to manifest in me the knowledge of Christ in every place. Help me to see You and Him more clearly in everything and to recognize You in thanksgiving. Make me a portal, Lord, that others will see You in me and give You all the glory.

For Your Name I ask it,
Amen.

No comments: