Monday, March 28, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 17

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:11

Dear Father,

As I pondered this verse today, it was almost too much for me to comprehend. Because I am Yours, the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me. Your Spirit, the same One who brought Jesus back to life, lives in me! And Your Spirit gives me life. Lord, I ask that Your Spirit, Your powerful, life-giving Spirit, would flow through me with power and grace and lead me in the thoughts and actions that will bring honor and glory to You. May it be evident to others that I have Your life-giving Spirit in me and may I be changed through Your indwelling.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: