Wednesday, March 23, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 13

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. I Chronicles 29:11

Dear Lord,

Indeed You are great and powerful and worthy of all glory, victory and majesty. Everything in the earth and in the heavens is yours. You are King, and head over all creation. I thank You that You reign from Your throne and that You reign with power. I praise You that You have won the victory for me through Jesus Christ. I praise You as head of creation for our beautiful world, for the sunrise with each new day, for life and breath. May You be exalted, Lord, in everything I do and say and think today. May all the glory go to You alone.

For Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: