Thursday, March 25, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 32

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 9:23-24

Dear Lord,

Oh how I want to only boast in You! I know that everything I have - material things, gifts and skills, relationships, salvation - it all comes from You and is because of Your lovingkindness. Lord, let my boast be only in You so that I may give You all the glory for You are the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth. I will make my boast in You alone!

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: