Tuesday, March 23, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 30

But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:1-3

Dear Lord, My Creator,

Thank You that You have called me by name. Thank You that You have redeemed my life and that I am Yours. Thank You for the amazing promises in Your word and in these verses: that You will be with me, even when I am going through the darkest and most troubling times. I thank You that the waves will not overtake me and the flame will not burn me. I thank You that You are my Savior.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: