Saturday, March 6, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 16

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20

Dear Lord,

Thank You that You are with us always. I pray that You would guide and direct me as I live each day, that Your light would shine through me that others would see that I am Your disciple. I pray that through my speech, actions and behaviors that I would point others to You, preaching Your gospel, that they would come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and be Your disciples.

I pray too today for those who have obediently gone to all the nations of the world to make disciples and baptize them in Your name. I pray that You would give them safety, boldness, and perseverance as they spread the majesty of Your name throughout the nations. Especially for those who are in undesirable conditions ministering to others, Lord I ask that You would send Your Holy Spirit to comfort them and encourage them. Enable them to feel Your presence, Lord. May the truth and light of Your gospel radiate from them that many people may come to You.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: