Tuesday, March 16, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 24

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Dear Heavenly Father,

How I thank and praise You for this promise! Nothing will be able to separate me from Your love.

I thank You for Your love through Christ Jesus who humbly obeyed You to the cross. I thank You for Your love that sent Him to die for my sins, and then raised Him up again. I thank You for Your love that called Jesus home to Your side where He sits at Your right hand.

How I praise You for Your love for me! Lord, I pray that all those around me would be able to feel Your love as it flows through me and that I would bask in the security of Your love all the days of my life.

In Your Wonderful Name,
Amen.

No comments: