Tuesday, March 2, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 12

In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Dear Lord,

I thank You that You make me dwell in safety. I thank You that You never sleep; You are never not in control of this earth. That fact is so reassuring to me, especially as I get on a plane this morning and again this evening. I praise You that You can hold in Your hand those planes, the trains, the ships, the cars, and that You can direct their course. I praise You for Your sovereignty. I praise You that my times are in Your hand, and because of that, I can travel in peace.

In Your Name,
Amen.

1 comment:

Rodrigo&Sheila said...

Amen. I praise God that His is "never not in control." Rodrigo is in the air tonight as well on his way to the Shepherd's Conference in CA. I am praying for His and your safety and thankful that you are all in His hand. And at home alone with a little one I can lie down and sleep in peace for the LORD alone makes me dwell in safety.