Saturday, March 20, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 28

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Dear God,

I pray that the Holy Spirit would be so present in me that I would overflow with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. I pray that it would be evident to others that I am controlled by the Spirit and that I do not give in to fleshly desires. Lord, keep my eyes on You and keep me in Your word that I might have discernment to hear the Spirit's voice and follow His instruction for my life; in my thoughts, behaviors, actions, deeds, speech and attitudes. Lord, may You receive all the glory for the work that You are doing in my life. I thank and praise You for it.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: