Monday, March 15, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 23

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired; His understanding is inscrutable. He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power.
Isaiah 40:28-29

Dear Lord, the Creator of the Earth,

I give You praise and glory that You do not become weary or tired. I am so comforted that I can rest in You when I am weary and I thank You that You will give me strength.

Even though I don't always understand Your plan or ways, I thank You that Your understanding is inscrutable - it is mysterious and imprenetrable. You are God in Heaven and I am here on earth. I pray that You would give me strength to trust You more with each passing day and to lean on You that Your power would be manifest in me.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: