Tuesday, March 9, 2010

40 Days of Prayer: Day 18

Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person. Colossians 4:5-6

Dear Lord,

I pray that You will give me wisdom in my conduct. Help me make the most of every opportunity with everyone I come into contact with; at home, at work, running errands, at church. Give me the wisdom to make the most of every opportunity, showing that I am Your child; Your representative on Earth.

Lord, give me grace in my speech. May my speech overflow with kindness, generosity, thoughtfulness and gentleness. Give me the wisdom so that I will know how to respond to each person, just as You would. You are gracious, God. Thank You for Your kindness toward me, and help me to show it to others in Your name.

Amen.

No comments: