Saturday, April 4, 2009

40 Days of Prayer: Day 34

Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
Psalm 103:1-5

Dear God my Heavenly Father,

Today I come before You with thanksgiving and praise, blessing Your name. May all that is within me bless Your holy name! I praise You that You pardon my iniquity, that You heal my diseases, that You have redeemed my life from the pit! I praise You that you crown me lovingkindness and compassion.

Lord, Your benefits are too numerous to list, or to even comprehend. I praise You that You have chosen me as the recipient of these benefits!

Thank You for renewing my youth like the eagle, thank You for filling my life with hope and preparing a place for me to dwell with You. Thank You that Your mercies are new every morning. Lord, I praise You for Your sovereignty in my life and in this world. I praise You that Your sovereignty is filled with lovingkindness, and I praise You for sending Your Holy Spirit to guide me in the way I am to walk, according to Your word.

Gratefully I pray,
Amen.

No comments: