Friday, April 15, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 33

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.Galatians 5:22-25

Dear God,
I am so grateful that Your Holy Spirit lives within me. I want to walk by the Spirit, and I want the fruit of the Spirit to be evident in me. Lord, how often I fail in letting the Spirit control me and instead giving in to my fleshly desires and selfishness. Lord, show me how to crucify the flesh with its desires and walk by the Spirit so that all will know that I am Yours.

In Your Name and for Your glory,
Amen.

No comments: