Wednesday, April 6, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 25

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Psalm 30:11-12

Dear Lord my God,
I will give thanks to You forever for You have turned my mourning into dancing. I thank You for giving me Your joy that my soul can sing praise to You. Today I bring before You those who are mourning, and I ask that You would gird them with gladness and bring them to dancing. Lord, for those who are mourning who don't know You, I pray that Your Holy Spirit would work through their hurt and sadness and that through their mourning, they might come to know You as the great Comforter.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: