Wednesday, April 13, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 31

Of old You founded the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. Even they will perish, but You endure; and all of them will wear out like a garment; like clothing You will change them and they will be changed. But You are the same and Your years will not come to an end. Psalm 102:25-27

Dear God,
I thank and praise You, Creator, for making the earth and heaven. On a sunny spring day like today, I am so grateful for Your work in Creation as I see trees budding, daffodils flowering and hear birds singing. Lord, I am aware that this world will come to an end; it will wear out like a garment. Today I praise You that You endure! You are the same and Your years will never come to an end. I thank You that only You remain, and I give You all the glory that You are immortal and unchanging.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: