Thursday, April 14, 2011

40 Days of Prayer: Day 32

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

Dear Lord,
How I want to be the person described in these verses! Draw me into Your word and write it on my heart. Give me discipline, Lord, to study it and live according to it. I want to be firmly planted, yeilding fruit and not withering! Give me discernment to not walk among the wicked. Let me delight in You only, for Your glory.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: