Saturday, February 23, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 10

Will they not go astray who devise evil? But kindness and truth will be to those who devise good. Proverbs 14:22

Dear Lord,

Sometimes, often, I am just overcome when I think about all the evil in this world. Many, many people have gone astray devising, and carrying out, evil. Lord, they fall farther and farther away from You, going deeper into sin with every evil thought and deed. Keep me from evil, Heavenly Father. Even more, let me be one who devises good. May the kindness and truth that come to me as a result of devising good be passed on to others who need to see and feel Your light. Lord, rescue those that are caught up in the deeds of darkness. Draw them to Yourself and show them their sin so that they may repent.

In Your Name,
Amen.

No comments: