Saturday, February 16, 2013

40 Days of Prayer: Day 4

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Dear God,

How amazing it is to think that we are Your workmanship. How amazing to meditate on the truth of
Your Word that tells us that You prepared good works for us, before You created us! You prepared them so that we would walk in them. Lord, take away every inclination that I have today to stray from the good works that You have prepared for me. Keep me aware of my thoughts and actions that I might view them through the lens of You Word and Your plan for me, the good works You have prepared for me to do. Let everything I say and do today be pleasing to You, the meditations of my heart and the words of my mouth and the actions determined in my mind, carried out by my body. Thank you that You prepared GOOD works for me, in Christ Jesus my Lord.

Amen.

No comments: